Posted: Jun 15, 2012
This Father’s Day, CBR would like to recognize all those fantastic fathers out there, as well as the fathers-to-be. Whether it’s your first time in the delivery room or you’re a seasoned veteran, the anxiety and anticipation remains the same.
As you gaze around the delivery room, watching doctors, nurses or a midwife bustle around your wife’s bedside, seamlessly performing their well-rehearsed duties, remember: you have an important job as well.
Here are a few tips for the big day:
• Be sure to pack your CBR CellAdvantage Collection Kit in your wife’s hospital bag
• Keep your wife company during those long, contraction-filled hours; distract her with stories and jokes
• Know the birth plan and be her advocate during the throes of labor
• Keep the camera handy – your wife may be too tired or emotional to remember everything
• Call CBR’s medical courier service post-delivery for immediate pick-up from your wife’s delivery room – you’ll be updated when the sample arrives in our facility.
And at the end of it all, congratulations – you’re a father! This will be one of the most exciting and moving days of your life, so take it slow and enjoy it with your partner.
Happy Father’s Day to all dads and dads-to-be, from everyone here at CBR.